Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, Invent Help I thought I offers a report on some of this reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to get a patent on an idea good a perception you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a complete collection of providers not seeking add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar providers that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they write a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, how to patent a product but websites explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable maybe can.